Sunday, July 22, 2012

Photo-Blog. Above and Beyond.

Hello Everyone :)

I've finally made a photography blog after a lot of thinking and delaying.

What is so special about photographs ?
Photographs generally tell you whatever a person cant tell you about themselves. It describes those small and negligible things about a person which generally wont be recognized.

Google.
I like to call my camera Google. Its a Nikon D-5100. It sounds very stupid and juvenile but for some reason it just clicked. Google helps you search for everything and anything. Its like my own weird sense of a photographic search engine.


I click photographs randomly not specifically. I've just developed it as a hobby, so if you think there's any room for improvement anywhere (which obviously is :P) just help me out wherever you guys can :)


If you think the photos are good enough, please share :)
Thank you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment